Do You Need Housing Support In Elmwood?
What we do.
We aim to provide one-on-one support and advocacy for people at risk of homelessness in Elmwood.
How it works.
#1 Call (204) 219-6986 to book an appointment
You must reach out for help as soon as possible if you are worried about paying your rent/mortgage, having problems with your landlord, or receiving an eviction notice.
#2 Find resources available for you!
If possible, please bring at least one piece of identification to your in-person appointment!
How We Can Help!
- Advocate with Landlords.
- Emergency/Urgent Home Repairs.
- Get stable housing.
- Provide short-term support for utilities.
- Short-term support for utilities.
- Short-term support for rental arrears.
- Supports are given to cover costs for repairs/damages to homes and suites.
- Pest control treatments.
- Diabilities-cleaning supports.
- Income issues.
- Money management.