Get involved! We are always looking for community members to share their ideas and interests with us to help improve our neighbourhood.
1. Community Input Sessions: From time to time we will be looking for community input on specific issues, opportunities or projects in the community. We will post information about any upcoming sessions at Chalmers Renewal on Facebook or this webpage.
2. Email, Website and Facebook Updates:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with ideas or questions, or to request that your community event or program be shared on the website.
- Stay tuned to chalmersrenewal.org for news and information on programs, community organizations and comment on any of our pages.
- Visit Chalmers Renewal on Facebook to stay connected
3. Read More in the Herald: Read articles about improvements in the Chalmers neighbourhood in our local paper!
4. Drop by in person: Say hello and share your ideas! Find us at Elmwood East Kildonan Active Living Centre, 180 Poplar Avenue