One of our six neighbourhood priorities is safety which includes topics such as recreation for at-risk kids, property crime, vandalism, graffiti, and stolen bikes. Each post related to this topic can be found below:
- SAFER CLEANER CHALMERS presents Information about Community By-law Enforcement Services
Anyone can call 311 or email email@example.com to refer By-law infractions anonymously AND homes with notices from By-law will get a higher rating when Home Fix-up Grant recipients are selected in the spring.By Law Presentation by City of Winnipeg (download the PowerPoint Presentation by clicking on the link OR scroll down).Read full article...
- “Safer Cleaner Chalmers” Information Sessions for Homeowners and Tenants at 180 Poplar Ave.
Safer Cleaner Chalmers FREE WORKSHOP SERIES – Fall 2016
Information Sessions for Homeowners and Tenants at 180 Poplar Ave. in the Art Room
Thursday, October 13, 7-9 PM
-City of Winnipeg Neighbourhood By-Law and Liveability “Question and Answer”
-Graffiti Removal Program for paint vouchers, graffiti wipes, and waiver forms
Thursday, October 20, 7-9 PM
-Residential Tenancy Branch “Question and Answer” on Repair Issues, House Rules, Bedbug Control, …
– Poulin’s Pest Control products and information by Taz Stuart
Tuesday, October 25, 7-9 PM
-Winnipeg Police Service “Question and Answer” with Community Officer on Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design (SPTED)
-Elmwood EK Neighbourhood Watch Patrol information and volunteer opportunities
Call, email, or text Liz to register at firstname.lastname@example.org or 204-333-9867
SNACKS, CHILDMINDING AND DOOR PRIZES!Read full article...
- November 16 – Notice of Special Meeting: Amending CNRC By-Laws and Articles of Incorporation
-Notice of Special Meeting-
For the purpose of Amending CNRC By-Laws and Articles of Incorporation (http://chalmersrenewal.org/by-laws/) as follows:
- Article 1: Purpose
- Article 6.5: Disposition of Assets Upon Dissolution
- Download proposed changes here: CNRC BY-LAW refinements Nov 2015
Please, plan to join us for this brief meeting scheduled:
Monday, November 16th
6:00 pm – 6:30 pm
180 Poplar Ave.
RSVP to email@example.com
or contact Dale at 204-669-0750Read full article...
- Community Celebration and Annual AGM is Fast Approaching! Reserve your spot today (or by Sept.18)
If you live, work or participate in the Chalmers neighbourhood of Elmwood please plan to attend for the adoption of By-Laws, confirmation of Board of Directors and update of Annual Action Plan and 5 Year Neighbourhood Plan.
RSVP – For further information of to confirm attendance (by September 18th), please call Dale at 204-669-0750 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Participate in Our Housing Survey!
Please take part in our Housing Survey by filling out the form below or at the following link:Read full article...